Corona and Field Effects WG
Welcome to the IEEE Corona and Field Effects Working Group
The Corona and Field Effects Working Group is part of the Overhead Lines Subcommittee.
- Analysis and calculation of corona on conductors, structures and hardware.
- Analysis and calculation of electric and magnetic fields on and near conductors, structures and hardware.
This is achieved by:
- Creating and maintaining consensus standards on these topics. The standards that this working group is responsible for are listed on the Standards Association website.
- Holding regular meetings for the presentation and discussion of new research results.
- Collaborating on these activities with other working groups such as the Insulator, Hardware, and Conductor Working Groups.
Contact a working group officer to volunteer:
Chair: Danna Liebhaber
Vice Chair: Rob Schaerer
Secretary: Michael Garrels